Stove Bright® High-Temperature Paint is the industry’s premier high-temperature paint. It is formulated with a unique blend of heat resistant pigments in a silicone polymer resin that provides excellent colour retention and film integrity in working temperatures up to 650oC. Stove Bright® High-Temperature Paint is designed for rapid curing and great working properties over ferrous metal surfaces. It is ideal for wood, pellet, and gas stoves as well as stove pipes, engines, engine manifolds, and many other metal substrates that are subject to high temperatures. Available in a wide range of colours to suit almost any need, and comes in both easy to use aerosol and brush-on formulas to accommodate any project.
- Silicone formula retains colour with extended exposure to 650°C.
- High quality, fast-drying formula resists scratching.
- Used by the leading stove manufacturers as their factory finish.
- Available in 400ml aerosols.
- Available in 30 colours.
- Touch up available in Flat, Metallic and Satin black.